I worked extensively with PHP and it's ecosystem, while I have familiarity with Python.
Frameworks that I worked with are Laravel / Lumen, Slim framework, no-framework, and, less recently, with Symfony.
Often I took part also in the deployment of code, and I can navigate dev-ops processes.
I like Docker and I have experience creating Docker images, and setting up dockerized environments.
GNU/Linux is the system I've been using daily since > 10 years.
As coding approach, I'm familiar with the SOLID principles, the microservices architectures, using and creating libraries, and Test Driven Development (TDD).
PHP v7/8, Slim, Lumen / Laravel, Symfony, Nette framework
MySQL, Dockerized environments
- Hosting structures: Heroku, AWS, Gandi, VPSs
- SOLID principles, micorservices, RESTful APIs, Test Driven Development, minimalistic no-framework
- Linux: Debian / Arch, Advanced use of Git, Heroku, AWS
- Webservers: Apache, nginx, Caddy <3
- Jenkins, SonarQube, Travis, PHPStan, PHPUnit
On another note, I'm also familiar with:
- Python, Bash, Ghost CMS, ffmpeg, opencv, Arduino, RaspberryPi